Making the decision to purchase a home shouldn’t be taken lightly.
Whether you are on your first or 50th house, each transaction is different. As industry and area experts, we have a solid track record of satisfied clients and would be honored to represent your interests in such a major life event.
A Partner Who Truly Has Your Back
Real Estate brokers can make or break a transaction. Working with our team will allow for a streamlined process that offers you transparency and confidence. You can rest assured we will work tirelessly to find you the perfect home at the best price.
Step By Step
- Enter Into A Buyer’s Representation Agreement
- Make contact with several mortgage lenders to obtain loan information & pre-qualification
- Evaluate likes/dislikes and discuss must-haves
- Tour available homes with your Realtor
- Find the perfect one!
- Your agent prepares the Offer To Purchase Agreement and the offer is submitted
- Negotiations take place
- Meeting of the minds & offer is signed. You now have a contract!
- Documents submitted to the lender
- Inspections & appraisal take place, repairs (if any) are negotiated, closing is scheduled
- Final underwriting takes place — obtain “clear to close”
- Closing takes place at your attorney’s office, once the deed records you can move in!
- Welcome home!
First Time Buyer’s Guide
Buying your first home can be an intimidating process, but with the right team, it doesn’t have to be! There’s so much information on the web it can be hard to sort through it all and come up with a “game plan.” This is where we come in. After years in the business, we’ve developed a client-centered approach to help you find, pay for and obtain a home you’ll love!